torsdag 20 januari 2011

Censorship and Deletion of BodyandSoul

To
The School of Engineering Sciences (SCI) KTH
The School of Computer Science and Communication (CSC) KTH

Concerning Censorship and Deletion of BodyandSoul: Mathematical Simulation Technology (MST)

I have made my unpublished ebook MST available for use in the 2nd quarter course Numerical Methods II, for the purpose of testing the material for possible use in the new Bachelor
program in Simulation Technology.

This letter is to state that as the test period now ends with the course, end of January for most of the students and mid March for some, any downloaded pdf-file of MST should be deleted so that no further use of the material is possible without my consent (including excerpts made). MST should thus be viewed as non-existing when the courses are finished.

The deletion is motivated by a planned commercialization of MST, and is also in full accordance with the censorship of MST by SCI during the course.

I thus ask SCI and CSC to inform teachers and students about these conditions, in particular on the course home page, and I want to get a confirmation that my message has been received and understood.

Upon new request MST can be made available in a new agreement with me concerning conditions.

Sincerely

Claes Johnson

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar